London Stansted has this week offered nine destinations for travellers to take advantage of throughout the month of February.
Within this, there are a range of different destinations catered to the different traveller, who may want heat or a cold holiday away.
Without further ado, let’s get into it…
London Stansted Offers Destinations for February Travel…
- Dubai – Two daily flights with Emirates are on offer, or you can fly with Pegasus Airlines via Istanbul.
- Madeira – Up to four weekly flights are available to the Portuguese island through Ryanair and Jet2.
- Tenerife – Daily flights are on offer with Ryanair from London Stansted to the Canary Island destination.
- Faro – Daily flights available with Ryanair & Jet2 to the Portuguese destination.
- Lisbon – Daily flights available with Ryanair to the Portuguese capital.
- Malaga – Flights available through Ryanair.
- Alicante – Flights available through Ryanair also from London Stansted.
- Lanzarote – Flights available with Ryanair and Jet2 to this destination.
- Gran Canaria – Flights available with Ryanair and Jet2 to this destination.
It remains clear that the focus from the airport for February is on flights mainly into Europe and the Canary Islands.
Even at this time of year, the destinations suggested are still relatively warm and you can find some good deals on flights as it isn’t a busy peak period like we see in the Summer season.
All eyes will be on the March selection next month!
Did you know AviationSource has two newsletters? One covers the general news and analysis of the industry as a whole, and the other to do with emergencies that take place throughout the year! To subscribe to our General News Newsletter, CLICK HERE!
To subscribe to our Emergencies, Accidents & Incidents Newsletter, CLICK HERE!
Click the photo to join our WhatsApp channel so then you can stay up to date with everything going on in the aviation industry!