Ahead of the Winter 2023/24 season approaching, Eurowings has laid it all on the table by outlining new routes across Germany and the rest of Europe.
There are a series of new routes from Germany across bases such as Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg among others, as well as from it’s European subsidiary in Graz, Prague, Salzburg & Stockholm.
Without further ado, let’s get into it…
Winter 2023/24: Eurowings Lays It All on The Table…
As per their release, here is what the Winter 2023/24 season will look like for Eurowings in Germany:
- BER: In the winter of 2023/24, the German capital’s airport will host flights to five new destinations: Dubai, the Georgian capital Tbilisi, Rovaniemi in Lapland, Tromsø in Norway, and Innsbruck in Austria. Three of Northern Europe’s city gems – Gothenburg, Helsinki and Copenhagen – as well as the Spanish coastal city of Málaga – are now also accessible from Berlin with Eurowings in winter (extended from the summer flight schedule).
- DUS: From the capital of North Rhine-Westphalia, Eurowings will be flying to Tel Aviv and the two Finnish cities of Ivalo and Kuusamo in the coming winter. Now also accessible from Düsseldorf in the winter months: Yerevan in Armenia.
- HAM: From Hamburg, there is one new destinations: the Norwegian winter destination of Tromsø.
- HAJ: From Hanover – one of Eurowings’ two new domestic bases in Germany – there are now flights to Gran Canaria and Tenerife on the Canary Islands and to Hurghada in Egypt.
- CGN: From now on, Eurowings will also be flying from the cathedral city on the Rhine to Scotland’s historic capital – Edinburgh – during the winter months.
- NUE: From Nuremberg, the second new German base, Eurowings is expanding its winter flight schedule to include connections to Gran Canaria and the Egyptian destinations of Hurghada and Marsa Alam.
- STR: From the capital of Baden-Württemberg, the airline will be traveling to one new sunny destination: Dubai. Now also available in winter with Eurowings from Stuttgart: Bucharest (Romania) and Tirana (Albania).
As for the rest of their European operations, it is a little more brief, but this is what they plan to offer:
- New from Graz: Berlin, Hamburg, Hurghada, Gran Canaria and Tenerife.
- New from Prague: Agadir and Geneva.
- New from Salzburg: Amsterdam and Marsa Alam.
- New from Stockholm: Stuttgart and Beirut in Lebanon.
Overall, this is a significant expansion for Eurowings in the upcoming season, with all eyes on them to see how this will go for them.
Did you know AviationSource has two newsletters? One covers the general news and analysis of the industry as a whole, and the other to do with emergencies that take place throughout the year! To subscribe to our General News Newsletter, CLICK HERE! To subscribe to our Emergencies, Accidents & Incidents Newsletter, CLICK HERE!