Earlier today, Qatar Airways announced plans to increase its services between Doha and New York’s JFK to three flights per day.
- Doha (DOH) to New York (JFK) – Flight No. QR701: Departure 08:15; Arrival 15:05
- New York (JFK) to Doha (DOH) – Flight No. QR702: Departure 20:20; Arrival 16:45+1
- Doha (DOH) to New York (JFK) – Flight No. QR705: Departure 15:30; Arrival 22:20
- New York (JFK) to Doha (DOH) – Flight No. QR704: Departure 10:15; Arrival 06:40+1
- Doha (DOH) to New York – Flight No. QR703: Departure 01:25; Arrival 08:15 (New service).
- New York (JFK) to Doha – Flight No. QR706: Departure 01:20; Arrival 21:45 (New service).
Qatar Airways: Third Doha-New York JFK Flight Part of Seamless Connectivity…
Commenting on this announcement earlier today on Qatar Airways’ third daily flight to the U.S destination was the GCEO HE Mr. Akbar al Baker:
“We continue to offer seamless connectivity to our passengers from the U.S. market and beyond with the support of our strategic partners.”
“Our unwavering commitment to our longstanding U.S. partners, American Airlines, JetBlue and Alaska Airlines is built on our mission to connect the world through our hub to our 160 destinations and more.”
“We look forward to building more connections and uniting global passengers from across the world.”
The partnership with American Airlines that al Baker eludes to is that the carrier will be launching services from Philadelphia to Doha from October 28.
On top of New York, Qatar Airways also services the following destinations in the U.S:
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (ORD),
- Dallas Fort Worth (DFW)
- Houston (IAH)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Miami (MIA)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Washington DC (IAD)
Looking ahead, the airline is laying down the foundations for a further strengthened route network across the U.S, and New York’s JFK is a big part of that moving forward.
Did you know AviationSource has two newsletters? One covers the general news and analysis of the industry as a whole, and the other to do with emergencies that take place throughout the year! To subscribe to our General News Newsletter, CLICK HERE! To subscribe to our Emergencies, Accidents & Incidents Newsletter, CLICK HERE!