Jet2 has this week announced plans to add more flights and holidays from Manchester Airport for the Summer 2024 season.
This all consists of upgraded frequencies for the busy period of the year, based off significant and continued passenger demand increases.
Without further ado, let’s get into it…
Jet2 To Add More Flights & Holidays From Manchester Airport…
- Lanzarote – additional daily services from 21st April to 1st November.
- Alicante – extra services (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday) from 26th May to 31st October.
- Bulgaria (Bourgas) – additional Thursday flights from 4th to 11th July.
- Corfu – additional Wednesday services from 24th July to 4th September.
- Crete (Chania) – extra Monday flights from 22nd July to 2nd September.
- Crete (Heraklion) – additional Friday services from 5th July to 27th September.
- Kos – extra Thursday services from 18th July to 26th September.
- Sardinia (Olbia) – additional Saturday flights from 6th July to 28th September.
- Reus – additional Thursday services from 2nd to 16th May.
Commenting on this was Jet2 CEO Steve Heapy:
“We are seeing strong and sustained demand for Summer 24 across the board, with flights and holidays proving very popular from Manchester Airport.”
“As the UK’s largest tour operator, we have reacted quickly to that demand by adding extra capacity to a host of sunshine favourites from the airport.”
“With even more choice and flexibility, we are giving holidaymakers plenty of opportunity to get away on our award-winning flights and holidays next summer.”
“By adding additional services to popular summer destinations, we are giving customers exactly what they want, and we know just how much they will be jumping at the chance to get away.”
All eyes will be on how these extra flights will perform, as well as whether there is scope to make further additions from Manchester Airport before the busy period begins.
Did you know AviationSource has two newsletters? One covers the general news and analysis of the industry as a whole, and the other to do with emergencies that take place throughout the year! To subscribe to our General News Newsletter, CLICK HERE!
To subscribe to our Emergencies, Accidents & Incidents Newsletter, CLICK HERE!
Click the photo to join our WhatsApp channel so then you can stay up to date with everything going on in the aviation industry!