Earlier this week, British Airways welcomed its 15th Airbus A350-1000 to its fleet, following a completed delivery from Toulouse to London Heathrow.
From Toulouse to London with Love: BA Welcomes 15th Airbus A350 to the Fleet…
G-XWBO, A350 #15 for British Airways, departed Toulouse on Wednesday at 2027 local and arrived at London Heathrow at 2046 local.
This jet is a direct purchase from the carrier, with some of the A350s in the fleet being on lease currently at London Heathrow.
- G-XWBA – Delivered July 2019 – Leased.
- G-XWBB – Delivered September 2019 – Leased.
- G-XWBC – Delivered November 2019 – Leased.
- G-XWBD – Delivered December 2019 – Leased.
- G-XWBE – Delivered February 2020 – Leased.
- G-XWBF – Delivered May 2020 – Leased.
- G-XWBG – Delivered October 2020 – Direct purchase.
- G-XWBH – Delivered December 2020 – Direct purchase.
- G-XWBI – Delivered March 2022 – Direct purchase.
- G-XWBJ – Delivered February 2022 – Leased.
- G-XWBK – Delivered March 2022 – Direct purchase.
- G-XWBL – Delivered April 2022 – Direct purchase.
- G-XWBM – Delivered August 2022 – Direct purchase.
- G-XWBN – Delivered June 2023 – Direct purchase.
- G-XWBO – Delivered July 2023 – Direct purchase.
With 15 units now delivered, this means that there are only three more to go, following British Airways’ 2013 order for 18 A350-1000s from the Toulouse-based Airbus.
At this stage, it is unclear what the first revenue flight from London Heathrow will be for G-XWBO, but we will no doubt watch out for the aircraft when it performs its first commercial and revenue flight for the airline.
Did you know AviationSource has two newsletters? One covers the general news and analysis of the industry as a whole, and the other to do with emergencies that take place throughout the year! To subscribe to our General News Newsletter, CLICK HERE! To subscribe to our Emergencies, Accidents & Incidents Newsletter, CLICK HERE!