All Nippon Airways (ANA) and the Pokémon Company have teamed up under the “Pokémon Air Adventures” to launch its specially painted “Pikachu Jet NH*” on June 4, 2023.
The collaboration will include a series of special products and services including original goods and inflight entertainment.
With easing travel restrictions, the “Pokémon Air Adventures” is a project set to elevate the excitement of travel with the world of Pokémon.
This new endeavor is a testament to the company’s unwavering commitment for people to experience the joy of travel and the pleasure of mobility once again.
The ANA Group believes in connecting people and communities through travel and we are delighted to introduce the “Pikachu Jet NH”, with hopes to rekindle the joy and excitement among our customers.
Details and updates can be found on the airline’s webpage and also Pokémon Air Adventures official website.
*NH: NH is the airline code that recognizes ANA as defined by the International Air Transport Association.
- 1. Specially painted “Pikachu Jet NH” aircraft (scheduled to begin service on international routes from June 4, 2023)
- Operation period: Approximately 5 years from June 4, 2023
- Aircraft: Boeing 787-9 aircraft (JA894A)
- Design concept: The “Pikachu Jet NH” aircraft features a livery designed for ANA, in which the Sky High Pokémon Rayquaza is depicted across the entire fuselage to create a vivid effect.
Charizard, Latias, Latios, Vivillon, and other flying Pokémon from all over the Pokémon world move together with Pikachu toward the shining rays of hope and endless possibilities of an interconnected world. Pokémon are also hidden inside the engines, so please keep an eye out for them when boarding on your next adventure with the Pikachu Jet!
The following is a list of routes that may be operated from June 4, 2023 to October 28, 2023. The routes are subject to change due to changes in operations.
● Haneda – Bangkok (NH847/NH850/NH849/NH848)
● Haneda – Singapore (NH841/NH844/NH843/NH842)
● Haneda – Jakarta (NH855/NH856)
● Haneda – Manila (NH869/NH870)
● Haneda – Ho Chi Minh City (NH891/NH892)
● Haneda – Delhi (NH837/NH838)
● Haneda – Sydney (NH879/NH880/NH889/NH890)
● Haneda – Vancouver (NH116/NH115)
● Haneda – Honolulu (NH186/NH185)
Please note that the routes/flights will not be decided until the day of the flight, as it changes daily depending on the operation status.
The first original goods will be the “Bath Poncho,” which will go on sale on June 4, 2023. Merchandise will become available to passengers on ANA international and domestic flights through the in-flight duty free sales service.
It will also be available via the “ANA [email protected]” online shopping service, accessible through the Wi-Fi on ANA domestic flights and lounges.
Details will be offered in the May/June issue of ANA SKY SHOP (digital magazine) available from the end of April.
- International flights: https://www.ana.co.jp/en/jp/guide/flight_service_info/int-service/y/dutyfree/
- Domestic flights: https://www.ana.co.jp/en/jp/guide/flight_service_info/dom-service/premiumclass/ana-sky-shop/
Passengers will be able to enjoy Pokémon-related content such as Pokémon Kids TV and POKÉTOON on all ANA international and domestic flights.
- Scheduled to start in June 2023 for international flights and in July 2023 for domestic flights.
- Contents are subject to change.
- For details, please check the ANA SKY CHANNEL, where more information will be available from the end of the previous month. The contents to be screened will differ depending on the time of boarding.