This week the Japanese carrier, All Nippon Airways (ANA), has published an update to its 2023 Winter schedules.
This article will cover the details surrounding ANA’s updated Winter 2023 schedule with its main changes to some of its international destinations.
ANA – Winter 2023 Updates
Starting from October 2, 2023, ANA will be adding three new weekly services between their base at Tokyo’s Narita International Airport (NRT) to Shanghai’s Pudong International Airport (PVG) as flight NH 959/960 operating on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays.
Also from October 2, ANA will add a new flight from Osaka’s Kansai International Airport (KIX) to Shanghai’s Pudong International Airport (PVG) as flight NH 975/976 operating four times per week on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
NH 975/976 will operate alongside ANA’s already existing service NH 973/974 which has increased from three weekly services to four, with the extra service being on Tuesdays.
Winter 2024 European Schedule
ANA has also in the same announcement confirmed their Winter schedule for their European services running from October 29, 2023, through March 30, 2024. Those are as follows –
- Tokyo Haneda (HND) to London Heathrow (LHR) – NH 211/212 operating on a daily basis.
- Tokyo Haneda (HND) to Paris Charles de Gaulle (CDG) – NH 215/216 operating three times per week on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
- Tokyo Haneda (HND) to Frankfurt (FRA) – NH 203/204 & NH 223/224 are both operating on a daily basis, equating to two daily services total.
- Tokyo Haneda (HND) to Munich (MUC) – NH 217/218 operating four times per week on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
- Tokyo Haneda (HND) to Brussels (BRU) – NH 231/232 operating two times per week on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
It is expected that all of these services will be operated using the carriers’ Boeing 777-300ER and Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner fleet.