LONDON – AviationSource is pleased to announce an incredible milestone of producing 1,000 articles. Here is a note from our Editor-in-Chief, James Field.
“Hello everyone! Today is quite the milestone, as we have produced 1,000 articles in nearly a year of operations, of which our anniversary comes on March 30.”
“Back in January 2020, myself, Tomos Howells (Our CEO), and Thomas Saunders (Our Chief Development Officer) made the brave move of starting our own aviation news website, following our departures from Airways Magazine previously”.
“When we launched the business officially on March 30, 2021, we were told we wouldn’t last this long, especially as COVID-19 was reducing consumer spending and affecting our industry”.
“Whilst it has been a struggle, we have got through to the other-end, and we can get closer to celebrating a year in operations”.
“Myself, Tomos and Thomas have learnt so much in terms of how to run a business, as well as our writing styles that have evolved during this period”.
“I would like to extend our thanks to those who both read our articles, as well as those who have subscribed to our premium content in the last 12 months.”
“You have helped us develop this business further, and gets us closer to eventually be able to do this full-time, which is our full aspirational goal to achieve”.
“I also want to thank our incredible team of writers & photographers who have helped so much in propelling the business to where it is today”.
“Looking ahead to the next 12 months, we have a lot of exciting stories that we are going to bring to our audience, some behind the paywall and some not.”
“I highly recommend that you consider subscribing to AviationSource by clicking here to keep up to date on our activity”.
“To conclude, I want to thank everyone once again for their support, and we are so excited for what the future will bring going forward”.
Our 10 Most Popular Stories…
With that now in mind, let’s look at our 10 most popular stories from the 1,000 that we have produced in the last 12 months.
Without further ado, here is the list of our 10 most popular stories based on the amount of views they have achieved. Ukraine Crisis: Antonov AN-225 Mriya NOT Destroyed
- #1 – Ukraine Crisis: New Footage Has Emerged of the Antonov AN-225 Mriya In Flames
- #2 – Ukraine Crisis: Dozens of Rossiya Special Flight Squadrons Scramble out of Moscow
- #3 – EXCLUSIVE – Deplorable: A Look Into Qantas’ Shocking Customer Service
- #4 – Ukraine Crisis: It’s A Done Deal: Leased Russian Aircraft Now Belong To Russian Carriers
- #5 – Is China Using COVID To Destroy Cathay Pacific And to Make Way for China Southern in Hong Kong?
- #6 – Not Great Timing: Frontier Airlines Suffers IT Problem, Grounding All Flights Nationwide
- #7 – LIVE: Northern Pacific Airways Livery Reveal Event
- #8 – EK524 & EK568 Nearly Collide With Each Other At Dubai International Airport
- #9 – Ukraine Crisis: Is Russian Aircraft Ignoring Airspace Prohibition Orders Adding Fuel To The Fire?
- #10 – Air Tahiti Nui Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Diverts Into Manchester Airport
The Next Few Days…
Once again, on behalf of the team at AviationSource, thank you so much for everyone’s support.
As mentioned, we are approaching our one-year anniversary of launch. To celebrate, make sure to keep an eye out on our website over the next couple of days for some updates!
We look forward to showcasing our expansion plans to everyone, and we are excited to see where the direction of the business goes next!
Thank you all so much.