LONDON – AviationSource is today pleased to celebrate one year of operations.
March 30, 2022 marks one year since the business launched, and we have come a long way in the last 12 months.
For more on this, here is a word from our Editor-in-Chief, James Field:
“In one year, myself and the team have learned so much. For me, this is the first business I have ever launched, and that has not come without some valuable lessons”.
“We have used the last 12 months to learn what our audience wants, and what it is wanting as we progress through 2022”.
“With the following announcements that you will see in this post today will hopefully represent the feedback, both positive and negative, and to better fine-tune the way this company works”.
“Because after all, we won’t succeed without your backing”.
“I want to personally thank everyone who has visited our site over the last 12 months. It has been incredible to see many thousands of people visit our site for their intake of aviation news and analysis”.
“Like what I mentioned when we celebrated our 1,000th article, we have so much more to show you guys, and I am very excited to showcase this to you all, so please stay tuned for future developments as we announce them”.
“I also want to thank our team once again for their continued support in helping us try to achieve what we have set out since launch day. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed and we are forever grateful”.
Photographer’s Shop Is Open For Business…
To celebrate our one-year anniversary, we have decided to open up a new storefront, which is our Photographer’s Shop, and it’s live today!
Our photographers have worked hard to ensure that our articles are serviced by relevant photos, and they don’t get enough credit as they should.
This was the exact reason why we wanted to open up this store, to ensure that our thanks for their loyalty and support don’t go unnoticed.
To ensure this, 99% of the revenue generated will go directly to the photographer. What about the other 1%, people may ask?
We take a 1% fee to cover the cost of each payment generated, so AviationSource doesn’t benefit from the sale, just the photographers.
To help our photographers receive the support they most definitely deserve, visit our photographer’s shop and consider purchasing either a personal or commercial license.
Our vision is to kickstart their careers further into the photography world, and more importantly, the aviation photography world as well!
To celebrate the launch, we are offering a 20% discount on all photos. Use the code “PHOTO” at check-out to claim the offer. You have until Sunday, April 3rd to claim this deal, so don’t delay, buy today!
Yes… Another Change to Our Subscription Model… But For The Better…
Since we acquired AeroNewsX back in December 2021, this acquisition has opened our business up to a new variety of audiences, particularly on Instagram.
Our readers may have noticed that we have changed our subscription models a lot over the last six months.
This has all been part of what will be continued market research in terms of what our audience wants. And we want to be transparent about that at every stage.
With that in mind, AviationSource is pleased to announce a reduction and also a change in our subscription prices.
From April 30, we will be moving our subscription plans to a certain price, which will be announced at another date.
With that, of course, comes a change to the subscription model.
A lot of people have been giving us feedback about advertisements on our website. But, in the grand reality of it all, adverts keep this website alive, like with any other media outlet.
However, we want to listen. So, the subscriptions will be providing an ad-free service ONLY.
This means that we will no longer have a paywall from April 30 so all analysis pieces will be unlocked and in public view for everyone.
So we hope that we can count on your support and consider using the ad-free subscription model to help support us this way.
Our goal is to provide customers with a premium news delivery service at the lowest cost to them, and these new prices make us the cheapest aviation news outlet on the market when it comes to subscriptions.
Updates surrounding the subscription changes will be exemplified in a new post closer to the time as April 30 is tentative subject to whether we have any issues with web development etc.
With that all in mind, we hope that you would consider subscribing to the new and improved AviationSource as well as supporting our photographer’s via our storefront.
As mentioned previously, we are so excited to showcase some incredible things we have planned for 2022, and we need to count on your support to make them a reality.
Once again, thank you for everyone’s support, and let’s see what the next year is going to hold for us. You guys are part of the AVS Family and we look forward to having your support!
All the best!