LONDON – Via a reveal to Mainly Miles, Singapore Airlines is set to operate triple-daily services to New York.
This also includes the return of the behemoth Singapore-Newark service, which clocks in at 18 hours and 25 minutes, using the carrier’s Airbus A350-900ULRs.
Singapore Airlines said the following to the media outlet:
“We can confirm that Singapore Airlines will be operating three daily flights between Singapore and New York from 27 March 2022.”
“This will be the first time that SIA will operate three daily services to the city and is part of the Airline’s continued efforts to strengthen its connectivity to the United States of America.”
According to One Mile At A Time, the schedules will operate as follows:
- SQ22 Singapore to Newark departing 11:35PM arriving 6:00AM (+1 day)
- SQ21 Newark to Singapore departing 10:25AM arriving 5:10PM (+1 day)
- SQ26 Singapore to Frankfurt departing 11:55PM arriving 6:45AM (+1 day)
- SQ26 Frankfurt to New York departing 8:35AM arriving 11:10AM
- SQ25 New York to Frankfurt departing 8:55PM arriving 10:40AM (+1 day)
- SQ25 Frankfurt to Singapore departing 12:30PM arriving 6:50AM (+1 day)
For those that didn’t know, the A350-900ULRs sit 67 passengers in Business Class and 94 in Premium Economy.
In all, this is good news for Singapore Airlines as it aims to continue on the positive strength it has received within the New York area.